On this tour we’ll visit relics associated with the life of Christ. We’ll see part of the manger, the table used at the Last Supper, the stairs He climbed when He was condemned to death, see the pillar on which He was scourged, pray in front of part of the True Cross, a nail from the Crucifixion, and thorns from the Crown of Thorns.
This is my most popular walking tour.
Churches we’ll visit
- Saint Mary Major
- Santa Prassede
- Saint John Lateran
- Scala Santa – The stairs will be closed for a short time beginning on June 10th, 2019.
- Santa Croce in Gerusalemme
* It’s extremely rare, but occasionally a church may have a private Mass, funeral, or wedding that prevents us from visiting. If this happens, we’ll do all we can to work around it, switch the order of churches, or substitute another church.
More info about this tour
- The total cost is just €300 – that’s total, not per person.
- This tour lasts approximately 3 hours and can begin at 9:00 a.m. or 4:00 p.m.
- This tour is not possible on Saturday afternoon or Sunday.
- We will take a short taxi or bus ride between two of the churches, I cover the cost.
- Shoulders need to be covered for the churches. Super short shorts are not allowed in the churches.
Is this tour suitable for kids?
I get lots and lots of kids, from newborns to teens. It’s always great!
I have kids the same age as your daughters, can they join us?
They are requested a lot! As long as they are not busy, they can absolutely join us.
I’m not Catholic, will I still enjoy the tour?
Yep! I have non-Catholics and even non-Christians on my tours all the time. Some have taken multiple tours with me. A few have even converted, but that’s not a requirement. 🙂
My friend/spouse/kid/parent is not Catholic, will they be bored?
Goodness, I hope not.
Can we visit this saint/that church/etc that’s not on the tour?
Probably. Just ask.
I’ll be hungry after, what do you recommend?
After the tour we often end up at Abruzzi or Polese, my two favorite restaurants. I can make other suggestions depending on your plans.
Do you cancel if it rains?
No, that would be silly.
Check out why people say my tours were the highlight of their entire vacation.
Request this tour
Please fill out this tour request form. I’ll get back to you within 24 hours with my availability.