Catholic Day Tours of Rome
Seeing the Pope
Saint Peter’s Basilica
- General info regarding Saint Peter’s Basilica
- Adoration at Saint Peter’s Basilica
- Confession times at Saint Peter’s Basilica
- Mass times at Saint Peter’s Basilica
The Churches of Rome
Here’s a growing list of the churches around the city. Opening hours, Mass times, and other random trivia.
English Masses in Rome
Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- General info you need to know before visiting the Vatican Museums
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel at Night
- Become a Patron of the Arts for the Vatican Museums
Other Tours of Rome
- Guided tours of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Guided tours of the Colosseum and Ancient Rome
Arrival in Rome
Sleeping in Rome
- Hotel Alimandi Vaticano – I keep most of my groups here. Across the street from the Vatican Museums. Seven minute walk to Saint Peter’s. Tell them I sent you.
Eating in Rome
- Abruzzi – Rome’s best Carbonara and the famous green sambuca. I’m here several times a week. Ask for Carlo and tell him I sent you.
- Trattoria Polese – I’m here four or five times a week. Love this place! Great friends. Tell them I sent you.
- Forno Feliziani – An excellent and affordable option near the Vatican Museums.
Getting around Rome
See also: The Catholic Traveler’s Guide to Assisi.